Monday, November 13, 2006

Reunion


Saturday night hailed the arrival of one of the "old" Taiwan gang - Manu Hunter.

So we had a bit of a "do". We ate, laughed and ate, and mocked everything and everyone and ate, just like in the old days. We also planned my bye bye party - which is shaping up to be quite the affair.

Pj

Nick

Fran

The only one missing was Flea...however even if she was here she would have been asleep on the couch.

It made me think how Taiwan has become my home largely due to the people who I have been around and who have become my "family". Particulary the kiwi's - McCluskey's, Nick, Hunter's, Matthew's, Mike and Chris Cammock, Rose, Mylee and of course my bro and sis Jona and Anna - our talks, movies, feeds, trips, ktv nights, games nights, scooter adventures, laughs and general comraderie made this foreign place a home away from home.

Xie-xie ni men! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home