Sunday, November 26, 2006

Oh what a day!......

I woke up on Saturday to a gloriously sunny day. I stayed in bed all morning, and napped and read. The rest of the day was full on.

 I bought an iPOD!

That evening we had a Talent Show. Here are some of the highlights. When I figure out how to post videos from my camera, you can watch some clips of the night.
 
Carmel playing the Charlie Brown Theme Song.

 
Mylee was the MC and factoid-meister of the night.

 
Sister Lightfoot doing a magic trick.

  Posted by Picasa
Lucas and Melissa doing a duet. This was Melissa's piano debut! She was awesome.

 
Anuhaea was amazing on the violin.

 
Accompanied by PJ, I sung Bic Runga's Sway.

 
Lucas and Blaine did a rockin' Erasure number.

  Posted by Picasa
Manu sung a moving version of Love Rescue Me.

 
Sarah did a line dance to Johnny Cash.

 
Nalani played some tunes on the Taiwanese Flute.

  Posted by Picasa

Afterwards we had dinner at Swensons. I highly recommend the chocolate milkshake!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That looks like quite the Talent show! PJs coming to NZ...you guys will have to come see us in ChCh! If you can fit us in of course. Was Manu back visiting Taiwan?

Friday, December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home