Saturday, November 18, 2006

15 more sleeps to go....

 In celebration of going home I decided to dye my hair. I usually go to Jar, a local hairdresser where I can get my hair washed, blowdried and a head, neck and shoulder massage for 180nt($8nz) What a bargain! Anyway I rocked up Saturday night and came out 3 hours later a red head.

 
For those of you who haven't seen me in a while - I have short hair again!

  Posted by Picasa
Jona also gets his hair washed and braided there - its 180nt too! We were laughing how in NZ it would cost a couple of hundred dollars to get his hair braided and about 4 hours!
I am going to miss the bargains of Taiwan!

1 Comments:

Blogger thejayfather said...

we love thehair, and we love theblog. oh and we're a little envious of the mentions of Fiji...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home